Desde Asia con amor (parte 0)

(no picture yet, sorry!)
Shit happens!
Singapor Airport
Singapor

I am in Singapor now. When I arrived Amsterdam my flight was cancelled. Shit happens! They rerouted me via Singapor. But the planes was broken. Shit happens! I waited 4h inside the plane until it was repaired. Shit happens! Of course I lost my rerouted connection in Singapor, and they rerouted my again. Shit happens! In a few minutes I will be flying again toward my final destination. Of course, luggage is lost, officialy in Amsterdam, but nobody is sure about that. Shit happens again! But... I'm happy, that's life

From singapor, Have a nice day!

Nacho

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

ya sabes, así es la vida... pero, a pesar de todo, nos das muchiiiiiiiiiisima envidia. Ya nos contarás lo dura que es la vida. Pasalo bien y que seas muy feliz.
un super besote

Anónimo dijo...

que empiece de vacaciones mas accidentado...pasalo bien, un beso muy fuerte